Social Icons

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Expressing Anger



Don’t bring anger into a conversation: Anger is one letter short of danger. To be effective, you have to be patient. Don’t send the other party the wrong cues. Make sure that you have made them comfortable enough and not turned them off.

A.
Expressing anger


I can’t stand him any longer.
Don’t take it out on me!
No wonder you’re livid.
He flared up at me.
You are an extremely cunning man.
Oh, stop complaining. You make me mad.
Look, this is getting us nowhere.
You are talking nonsense.
That isn’t my fault, is it?
You are a mean/cunning fellow.
I don’t want to see your face.
Don’t show me your face.
Don’t talk nonsense/Stop yapping.
It’s all because of you.
You can’t get away like this.
You can’t escape from this.
You are responsible for this.
Why are you losing temper?
Beware, don’t utter it again!
You are very short-tempered.
What nonsense!
How could you have been so silly?
Don’t try any nonsense with me.
I don’t care what it is.
It’s none of your business.
What a nuisance!
How could you have been so silly?
Don’t try any nonsense with me.
I don’t care what it is.
It’s none of your business.
What a nuisance!
Stop shouting your head off.
Damn that stupid salesman!
Leave me alone, will you?
But this is ridiculous!
He’s always telling lies.
The things I do are my business, not yours.
Good god! Do you expect me to bring it you?
I haven’t got time for this non-sense.
Don’t waste my time.
If you dare say that again, I’ll hit you.
Don’t you dare tell her about this?
Look here, I’ve come to the end of my patience.
Don’t you dare tell lies to me?
Your mind is filled with non-sense!
How dare you touch me?
Stop shouting or I’ll go away.
You’d better watch what you say.
I’ll report it to the HO if you don’t do it.
Do it now, or else…
Damn you!

Oh… Leave it out.
What the hell do you mean?
Who do you think you are?
What’s all this nonsense about?
Remember your manners.
If you do that, you’ll be sorry.
That’s a ridiculous suggestion.
Are you trying to make a fool of me?
Look here, don’t try any nonsense with me.
What a rotten nasty trick!
What harm/wrong have I done to you?
You’ll have to mend your ways.
If you say that again, I’ll break your neck.
He’s always complaining about something.
Never heard of such nonsense!
If you come near me, I’ll scream.
I’m tired of hearing about this stupid fellow.
You mind your own business.
I put trust in you, but you failed me.
What on earth is happening there?
How dare you!
Don’t talk to me like that, or else.
Don’t get heated/excited.
Are you in your senses?
Get out of my sight/Get lost.
How are you concerned with our affairs!
Look, let’s just leave it, shall we?
You’d better not come here again.
If you don’t stop teasing me, I’ll have to leave.
Go to hell.
What the hell do you want?
You had better watch it from now on!
Is that all you’ve got to say?
I’ll be damned if I agree!
How dare you speak to me like that?
You’d better not make another mistake.
Who the hell is that at the front door?
Are you accusing me?
I’ll be writing a stiff letter of complaint to your MD.
Are you suggesting that I should have apologized?
Where on earth have you been?
I knew it!
I’m talking to you.
You’d better behave yourself otherwise; I’ll have to ask you to leave.

1 comments:

Shailesh said...

Good to control anger.

 

SPOKEN ENGLISH